X-server

Suhaib M. Siddiqi Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com
Tue Jun 15 18:41:00 GMT 1999

Today I compiled another executable of x-server. Well, telneting from a
Linux box to NT and executing xggi.exe did bring up x-server.  I was able to
open an xterm remotely. The xclock can also be displayed remotely.

Now I need to study carefully the Xfree directory and configuration files lay
out on my Linux box.  I suspect I am missing something therefore X-server hangs,
after this message *X wants display 127.0.0.1:0.0*, when executed on NT machine
using bash shell.

Suhaib

E-Mail: Suhaib M. Siddiqi <Ssiddiqi@InspirePharm.Com>
Date: 15-Jun-99