PEX

Craig Stevenson craig_stevenson_of_socorro@yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 13:35:00 GMT 2000

Hi:

I have been having a problem that looks identical to
one mentioned earlier on this list.

When running XGGI I get:
PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file
Roman_M

In addition the mouse buttons appear to have no
affect.
Things like xclock appear, and I can type on an xterm.
So mouse position is being put to use.

I get the identical error whether from the binary
distribution or building from scratch.

I did not get a follow up in the discussion indicating
how this was fixed.  If somebody has some advice for
me I would be glad to hear it.

Thanks for the help.

The message thread reference is:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2000-q1/msg00206.html

=====
-- Craig Stevenson
-- Home Page: http://www.sdc.org/~craigs/
-- Recently computed: The 200 billionth digit of pi is 2.