NEdit still crashes

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Thu Aug 10 05:19:00 GMT 2000

I think LessTif 0.91.4 has bugs for XtWidgets. I remember seeing
a few patches for it XtWidgets on LessTif mailing list.  May be try
grabing LessTif-current, which is usually the CVS
version, instead of the Released Lesstif version.

> The binary distribution of NEdit 5.1.1 works.

The binary distribution of NEdit 5.1.1 has the MOTIF 2.0 libraries
from Exceed XDK statically linked, after a bit of hacking ;-)  therefore you
notice the
differences and it does not crashes.

Suhaib