Xfree 4.01 Build Tree

Suhaib M. Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sat Aug 12 05:50:00 GMT 2000

The /etc/X11 links can be generated manually and also copied from a
Linux machine.
Reagrdless, e-mail me your changes to s_m_siddiqi@yahoo.com.

Unfortunately, my inspirepharm.com address will not accept e-mails
from freeserve.co.uk, because I banned the whole domain a while ago.
freeserve.co.uk was the source of several spams.

Suhaib