Please oh masters guide me.. (GGI or DirectX.. )

John Fortin fortinj@attglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 16:26:00 GMT 2000

Robert Collins wrote:

<SNIP>

> John Fortin is working on the GGI server - John how should I describe it's state? There was a 'released' version of it available for
> download, but I don't know what gotchas it may have, or how steep the learning curve to start messing with the code is.

Right now GGI is going through a transition phase.  There are some basic
incompatibilites btwn how GGI is coded for un*x platforms and how win32
works.

I would concentrate on the directX port which Harold is actively
developing.