DX Server gets compiled on Cygwin now...

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sat Jan 8 09:11:00 GMT 2000

> On Sat, 08 Jan 2000, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:
> > You can compare *.rej files with originals and make changes
> > manually.  There are very few changes in these files.
>
> They failed because all of them are *already* applied.
> Except in one header
> file.

I know that could be a problem.  XFree86 organization took a lot of
my work and merged it into their official sources tree.  But, they
did apply all the patches, therefore I had been noticing these
problems.
At some point in near future I hope I would be ale to convience
XFree86 organization to apply all the patches not only part of it,
because it creates more work for me to help other users fix the
problems created by applying part of the patches.

> > If we had your sources we could straighten these bugs.
>
> I Know. And I am fast reaching the point where I will giveup.

Do not give up please.  What I mean more members of cygwin-xfree
developers team has access to your code better are the chances we
can fix problems.

> I am trying to download the latest snapshot of cygwin.
> Let me check it out with
> it.

It will not make much difference except AF_UNIX socket...

Regards

Suhaib