Arrow keys, etc.

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Wed Oct 4 08:47:00 GMT 2000

> Simple; add a line like "REM change the following line to match your own
> monitor resolution" to the batch file.  When I was troubleshooting my
> setup, I went through it line by line (although I didn't understand the
> "screen 8" setting).

screen 8, means multiple display, opening only display number 8.

you can have screen 0 xxxxxx
then start from another shell X-server
screen 1 xxxxxx
then
screen 2 xxxxx

0-8, 9 screens are supported... but will not work on all the
video cards...

On my Win2K with GeForce cards, I can run multiple instances of Xwin,
as I described, and switch back and forth between displays using alt+tab
one display connected to SGI IRIS, other to LINUX, 3rd to Sun SPARC

Suhaib