[ANNOUNCEMENT] Overlay and No DirectInput Test 4

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Tue Oct 31 11:53:00 GMT 2000

> Yes, it is very bizzarre... I'm sitting here looking at a
> cheery X Server on
> my machines, but it doesn't seem to work on almost anyone
> else's machines.
>
> The one tester that reports success has two machines, one
> with a Matrox G400
> 16MB and the other with a C&T65550 2MB.  He's running Windows
> 98 on both
> machines.  That's the only success I have seen to far, other
> than my own.
>
> I might have to take a look at the Nvidia site and see what
> they say about
> overlay alignment...

They say almost nothing!  nVidia is notorious in not giving out any kind of
specifications about their hardware and  video drivers. Therefore,
most of the Linux systems do not include nVidia drivers for GeForce Series
cards. You might be spending hours at their web site for a very little
information.

Suhaib