cvs and proxy

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

You still need to check out xc.  xc is not a tarballdistro, It is entire
directory comtaining
full source code.  I had submitted a lot of patches during last couple of
months
and they are for libs, and executables too.  you need whole xc directory
from cvs or
you might have compilcation problems.  Mix and match is a big NO NO for a
source so complicated like X.

Suhaib