cygwin.def - site.cygwin

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

Yes, It is different then last answer.  I am sorry I do
not have control on XFree86.Org CVS,  They can decide what to
put in CVS.  From your mil it seems to me the sample site and host
def files are not included, right?  XF86 organization does
not provide sample site and host def files for other systems.
Therefore they must have excluded it.  Sample and host def
files are highly your system dependent and what you want to do
beside standard things.  The standard 'MUST" compile stuff and
flags are in cygwin.cf files therefore I said you create blank
site and host def file and should be able to compile the cygwin/xfree.

Suhaib

-----Original Message-----
From: daniele.disco@virgilio.it [ mailto:daniele.disco@virgilio.it ]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 1:06 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: RE: cygwin.def - site.cygwin

Hi Suhaib,
I'm a bit confused.
When I asked if to compile the source code (Xfree 4.0.2) downloaded
from the CVS was necessary do samethimg before, you said me:
     "in copy config/cf/site.cygwin
      to site.def and host.cygwin to
      host.cygwin you
      should be pretty much set.
      make World ".

This is different from the last your answer
    " touch ..."

I removed the log file but if you want I can redo the make World and
send you the log.

In any case thanks for your help

Daniele