Development Status Update 9

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

The Windows GDI based Cygwin/XFree86 development server now draws the
familiar X hatch back at startup.

Drawing the background using GDI calls represents the first fruits of about
two months of work :)

I should now be able to revisit some server structure issues that I glossed
over during my first implementation.  Structure issues to revisit include
things such as color modes, allocation of device contexts, clipping, etc.

I'm going to take a break to go to class now :)

I'll probably through together a source tarball for people to look at within
the next few days.

Thanks for your interest in the project,