Will there ever be a Test 8 release?

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

It is not supported.  The DOCS needs to update.  I got it working
WinME Beta RC3, but in final release of WinME, I assume Microsoft decided
to reverse a lot of things and went back to Windows 9x crap... or may be
reversed on purpose so after a year they can sell Windows XP (code name
Whistler).
It does work on Windows XP ( code name Whistler) Beta-1, Personal edition
and Professional edition.  But I will not advertise it because Whistler
is still in Beta-1 and no one knows what features they decide to roll back
in final release.

To answer Test8 question; I do not think there would be Test8. harold is
working
hard on a final release and he might have something ready in a couple of
months
which could work on NT/Me/9x.

Suhaib