Test 10

Shamsul Shaikh s_a_shaikh@yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

I have cygwin upto date as of yesterday and XFree86 4.0.3 :(

I will be trying the installation on a clean installation of WinME and W2K SR1
later on this week and see how that works.

Shams

--- Harold Hunt <huntharo@msu.edu> wrote:
> Try updating your Cygwin installation.
>
> Actually, it may be that my Cygwin installation is out of date; I hope to
> get around to updating today, then I'll release a new build against the
> latest Cygwin version.  That will probably make the server more stable.
>
> Harold

=====
----
Shamsul A Shaikh, BSc (Hons) in CS, MCPS, MCSE, CNA
Graduate Student, Computer Science (Iowa State University)