[ANNOUNCEMENT] Shadow Framebuffer Test 4

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Apr 1 00:00:00 GMT 2001

Fixed:

1) Crash on startup when resolution close to screen resolution.
2) Crashes when a Windows window is moved over the border
	of the Cygwin/XFree86 window.

This may resolve other seemingly unrelated crashes reported by some testers;
I have sent this announcement directly to those testers whom I am referring
to.

The release is on my usual announcement page:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/

I have added a screenshot showing Cygwin/XFree86 overlayed by the Windows
start menu and WinAmp:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/shadow/cygwin-xfree86-windows-twm.png

Thanks for your interest in the project,