Web page modifications ready for proofreading

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Apr 11 18:42:00 GMT 2001

I've cleaned up the Cygwin/XFree86 home page and posted my work to:

http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/cygx-index.html

Please review my modifications and let me know if you have any suggestions
or corrections.

Understand that the graphics won't load and the links won't work, as the
file is not stored on the Cygwin server; that's not due to any changes I
made.

Oh, I don't believe there are any changes that require postponing my
committing the new page to CVS; so let me know if you think I should commit
it.