Xrandr

Alexander Gottwald Alexander.Gottwald@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Aug 1 05:53:00 GMT 2001

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Suhaib Siddiqi wrote:

> > Ok, I've done the patch again. This time with libname-cyg.cpp
> > as generated
> > export list. It is currently switched off, since libGLU.dll
> > will not build.
>

> auto generation of GLU-def.cpp would be an issue.  The GLU-def.cpp file I
> created using nm and sed did not originally work.  I had to do a lot of
> manual editing.

The problems seem to come from the C++ objects. I now filter everything that
has a "(" or ":" in the name and the typeinfos. It works for libGLU.
I also checked against the orignal libname-def.cpp to see if something was
missing or added.

Some export defines use the syntax "name @ number". What does this mean.
Also some librarynames changed from lower to uppercase and the libraryname
for libX11 changed from libX11 to X11.

bye
    ago
--