inquiry

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Thu Aug 2 17:16:00 GMT 2001

You are on Windows 98/95/ME... right?  First thing to do when you run into
problems with open source software and there is a mail archive available...
is to search mail archive for answers/solutions.
Install cygwin1.dll from a latest Cygwin snapshot if you are on Windows
98/95 or ME.  There is a socket problem.  Otherwise, you need post the out
from the XWIn.exe DOS window with more details.

Suhaib