Multiple Windows

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Fri Aug 17 16:42:00 GMT 2001

Not really is has only basic X11 protocols, and even that is not complete.
Beside Xserver needs to link your to xdmcp.lib and a couple of other libs
and ntxlib has none of those protocols from those libraries.  If you total
all the X protocols, ntxlib has perhaps only 5% of it.  If you read
Cygwin/Xfree86 thread from 1999 when I started this project, this was
discussed several times.  All I can say GOOD LUCK to you, if you intend
spend a couple fo years on completing ntxlib which can be of some use beside
rxvt only.

Suhaib