the application failed to start because a needed componet is missing

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Sat Aug 18 17:49:00 GMT 2001

I am not sure what is going on.  If you follow the instructions as mentioned
in User's Guide you should be up and running.

By the way, do you have some sort of weird Administrative privileges set on
your Windows 2000.  That is the only reason I can think of... in those kinds
of cases Windows loves to give you goofy error messages...
Try logining in as Administrator and see if you can execute using Admin
account.  If that works then you need to investigate the privileges issue at
your workstation.

Suhaib