xc/config/cf/cygwin.rules - ComplexProgramTarget_1

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Sat Aug 25 21:09:00 GMT 2001

Alan,

> Don't you see the problem ?
>
> After a complete build, go into xc/config/util, and just type make, I get
> a 'no rule to make xmkmf.exe' error. Same for xinit.

I didn't understand what you were saying.  I did a 'make World' and didn't
see any problems, so that's all I did.

You were right.  There are some targets in
xc/config/util/Imakefile/$(PROGRAMS) that are not really programs, and there
are one or two targets that are already wrapped with ProgramTargetName() as
well.  I guess the final solution will involve some slight modifications to
xc/config/util/Imakefile to handle those non-program targets (like xmkmf).

Of course, I haven't got the time to mess with it, so the current situation
is fine by me.