X server fails to create window

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:50:00 GMT 2001

Alfred,

> cygwin is great. gives me the system dreamed of. Alas, I can't help but
> wonder if the FAQs are being consulted at all! I want to subscribe but
> I'd rather not look at questions whose answers I know can be found in
> the FAQs if only people take time to read.

Unfortunately, in this case, the user's problem is not covered in any FAQ
material, as the problem in question was just discovered and fixed four days
ago.

Of course, there will always be questions asked that have been answered
before, but that isn't anything to get hung up about.  Just ignore such
questions if they bother you.

Therefore, you have no reason not to join the list :)