debug build failed...

Brian Michael Genisio genisiob@pilot.msu.edu
Mon Jul 23 06:34:00 GMT 2001

Hello cyg/xfree peeps,

I am trying to make a debug build of the xfree distribution from the code I got
from CVS last week... My normal build went without a problem, but the debug
build fails right away, in the xmakefile portion of the build.

The following error was received
<snip>

make - --unix -w xmakefile
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/Administrator/xfree/build/debug'
rm -f xmakefile
./config/imake/imake -I./config/cf  -s xmakefile -DTOPDIR=. -DCURDIR=.
In file included from config/cf/Imake.tmpl:1791,
                 from Imakefile.c:8:
/tmp/IIf.001164:223: unterminated `#ifndef' conditional
./config/imake/imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop.
make[2]: *** [xmakefile] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrator/xfree/build/debug'
make[1]: *** [imake.bootstrap] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/Administrator/xfree/build/debug'
make: *** [World] Error 2

Any Ideas?  I ran the debug build with the following command from an lndir'd
buildspace:

./config/util/makeg.sh World > World.log 2>&1

Thanks,
Brian

--
Brian Genisio