abrupt exit.

Journy journy@linux-coding.org
Thu Jul 26 14:15:00 GMT 2001

Hi all,

I have the same prob and I cannot figure out why this happens. I thought
first that it was my fault :)

I connect also to a Linux box. Everything worked fine. But as soon I started
to design (or to load an document) in dia, the complete xserver disappeared.

I worked with a cygwin and xfree version, I downloaded last week:
XFree86[tm] 4.1.0
cygwin install, version 2.78.2.3

Hope this version numbers help ....

Thx to Cygnus and the Developer Team for making me feel at home under
Windows :)

Journy