How to build shared librairie with Cygwin

Suhaib Siddiqi ssiddiqi@inspirepharm.com
Wed Jun 20 05:15:00 GMT 2001

I actually find this long thread useless.  The complainer knows there is a
Cygwin/Xfree86 FAQ and knows the URL.  There are names of maintainer, and
core team members listed on Cygwin/Xfree86 URL.  There is a mailing list to
complain, yell, or whine, and... above all I prefer users who like to give a
hand to an open source project then to whine about minor things.  If absense
of LessTif precompiled binaries are worrying Michel Bardiaux so much then
how about he takes the task of helping LessTif and Cygwin/Xfree86 project to
provide precompiled binaries?

Suhaib