[ANNOUNCEMENT] Server Test 34

Francis VIVAT francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr
Fri Jun 22 03:01:00 GMT 2001

Hi Harold,

I've tried you test 34 for pseudocolor.
Bad news, it doesn't work better than the test26.

Colors are different, but not good at all.

I can't modify the palette (loading a new palette doesn't do anything).
If another window wants another palette, colors change (in VNC too), but
clicking again in XWin doesn't give the color back (it does in VNC).

I've put the snapshots, and the result of xdpyinfo for VNC and Xwin (same test26
and 34).

CU
.                         \)|(/
.                         (o o)
.(_|                  Francis VIVAT                   |
.  |                    CETP-CNRS                     |
.  |  10-12, avenue de l'Europe  78140 Velizy         |
.  |             Tel    : +33 1 3925 4780             |
.  |             Fax    : +33 1 3925 4922             |_
.  |      E-Mail : francis.vivat@cetp.ipsl.fr         | )