[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cygwin/XFree86 DocBook-based FAQ draft

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Wed May 23 11:56:00 GMT 2001

David,

> I'm willing to bet that the Cygwin folks building documentation are
> doing so on Linux.  (I'd bet one beer, anyway.  Maybe not a whole
> 6-pack...)

Ah good, so I'm not alone in thinking that it is ok to build the
documentation on Linux.

Does Cygwin actually have an elaborate build system for documentation?
(e.g. makefiles, autoconf stuff, etc.)  Or, do the doc builders just run
'db2html' on their Linux boxen when things have been updated?

Thanks for the input,