sgml build system #4

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Thu May 24 05:59:00 GMT 2001

Good night all!

That may sound off-topic, but I want no surprises if you're playing with
my little sgml doc build package and I don't respond immediately :]

http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/cygxfree-doc-1.0f.tar.gz

contains a updated version of the buid package. Harold had the chance to
find all my early cross-platform bugs. (Sorry Harold!). Anyway I've
rectified those mistakes, and the package now builds OOTB on mandrake 8
(Harolds' machine) and my machine (although openjade doesn't :!.).

I'm still interested in feedback - the more the merrier.

Rob