XFree and AIX weirdness

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte@yahoo.com
Wed Nov 14 08:06:00 GMT 2001

All,

I have some similar weirdness with AIX. I believe that
I am running test 53, but am unsure. Is there a way to
check?

Anyway, when I have numlock on, the keyboard works
fine. (Oh the version I am using has the Numlock State
change problem, so I need to upgrade anyway). If I
turn numlock off then nothing is set to the terminal.
Works fine on Solaris 7 and Linux... Running in
english with no xmodmaps.

I'll upgrade my xfree and get back with more info.

Kevin

=====