xfig

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Oct 26 13:57:00 GMT 2001

Karen,

> Thanks for the quick reply.  I'll wait for the stable release.

Okay, but the process of obtaining the source code, building, and installing
is documented in the Contributor's Guide:
http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/cg/

The idea behind the documentation was to make it easy enough for a trained
monkey to carry out the instructions, but I'm not quite sure if I reached
that goal.  :)  Point being, you might kick yourself if you really need xfig
and you find out later that building is really easy.