GLYPHBYTES

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Sep 2 21:54:00 GMT 2001

Suhaib,

There aren't any __CYGWIN__ specific defines in
xc/programs/Xserver/include/servermd.h, so I added the following code to
OsVendorInit () figure out what the current values for GLYPHPADBYTES and
GETLEFTBITS_ALIGNMENT are:

ErrorF ("GLYPHPADBYTES: %d, GETLEFTBITS_ALIGNMENT: %d\n",
          GLYPHPADBYTES, GETLEFTBITS_ALIGNMENT);

I got the following output:

GLYPHPADBYTES: 4, GETLEFTBITS_ALIGNMENT: 1

Furthermore, I searched my build log for "GLYPHPADBYTES must be 4" and for
"GETLEFTBITS_ALIGNMENT must be 1" and found nothing.  Actually, since those
are #error's, I believe they would have been causing build bustage.

In any case, it doesn't look like we need to do anything.  The default
values are correct.