can't find CYGZ.DLL and CYGNCURSES5.DLL

Andrew Markebo flognat@flognat.myip.org
Mon Sep 17 11:28:00 GMT 2001

/ Wolfgang Spaniol <w.spaniol@gmx.net> wrote:
| Am Sonntag, 16. September 2001 20:47 schrieb Andrew Markebo:
|
| > Did you install the zlib and ncurses package ... ?
|
| No I did not. But I have installed them now and the X-Server works.
| I used the >Setting up LyX step by step< of Claus Hentschel from
| http://www.fh-hannover.de/mbau/tim/hentschel/lyx/index.htm
| and these 2 packages were not required in that manual.

Ok, but you also need to read the startxwin documentation too :-) "I
do not recommend changing the list of packages to install unless you
really know what you are doing:"

Meanwhile, Harold! We maybe should add a list of required packages?? I
mean.... Or something like 'for convenient x-usage, you can skip gcc,
postgres.. '

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!