XWarpCursor doesn't "stick"

Trost, Bill BillT@VideoTele.com
Wed Apr 3 16:23:00 GMT 2002

Hi, All,

I just started trying out ("evaluating", if you'll pardon the phrase)
XFree86 under Windows 2000, and have noticed a problem. I have a program
(wily, you can download it here and there) that does a fair amount of
pointer warps. I have noticed, however, that the pointer warps are really
only for show -- as soon as you try to move the cursor with the mouse, the
pointer immediately jumps back to where it was before the warp. Ugh!

This happens in both fullscreen and in-a-Window mode.

Thanks for any help,
Bill