Log file for Win2k/Remote Login Screen

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Apr 3 22:41:00 GMT 2002

Marc,

You're right, there are no errors in the log file.

What sort of machine are you trying to connect to?  Are you using a command
line as described in the User's Guide?

http://xfree86.cygwin.com/docs/ug/using-remote-session.html

Can you ping the remote machines in question?  Are they connected via
ethernet or over a cable-modem or telephone line?  How do you know that they
are "known-good", have you used Exceed or X-Win32 or some such X Server to
connect to those machines?

Harold