cx-logos

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Sun Apr 7 20:18:00 GMT 2002

Tucker,

It would be best if you didn't send 193 KB attachments to the entire mailing
list (I don't know how many people that is, but it could be a few hundred).

If you need to send a file to others, try to upload the file to a web site
or ftp site and post a link to the file in your message.  If you don't have
a web site or ftp site to do this with, email the file to me and I'll post
it to a site for you.

Thanks,

Harold