kde 3.0 no icons

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Fri Apr 12 22:04:00 GMT 2002

I'm submitting a bug report to KDE to gather more information.

I can reproduce this bug when I put my graphics card into 32 bit color mode,
but I need to know if any user out there with a graphics card capable of 24
bit color mode has this problem when they are in 24 bit color mode.

Please respond ASAP if you can tell me whether or not 24 bit color produces
the same problem of no icons in KDE 3.

Thanks,

Harold