Close window with multiple screens exits server

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Apr 10 15:13:00 GMT 2002

Ian,

That is the expected behavior.  It is, of course, possible to exit only when
all windows have been closed, but that hasn't been a request feature yet...
and no one has volunteered to write it.  I might give it a shot soon...

Harold