x-windows opening up too large

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 08:31:00 GMT 2002

An X application we run on xfree86-windowmaker is causing problems for users
at my work because when it pops up new windows, these windows are sometimes
too big to fit on the screen, or the scrollbar is missing.

Is there something I can do to fix this other than using ALT+left/right
mouse clicks to resize these windows or better still stop them from opening
up so large? Incidentally this problem doesn't happen on Exceed.

Thanks for any help.

JS.