XDMCP on Windows 95

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Dec 3 13:39:00 GMT 2002

Sylvain,

I am not understanding why your response was appropriate.  The default
port for XDM has nothing to do with Microsoft, unless Microsoft has
decided to use port 177 for one of their products.  If that was the
case, then a simple mention that ``Product Foo'' uses port 177 would
have been sufficient, right?

Harold