xwinclip and dtsession

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:22:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

When I run /usr/dt/bin/dtsession (CDE) on XFree86 from a Solaris box, I
can't get xwinclip to work. If I try to highlight some text by dragging the
mouse over it, the highlight keeps flashing and and as soon as I release my
mouse button the highlight goes as well.

However if I run the /usr/dt/bin/Xsession, xwinclip does work, but the
problem is when I start Xsession the startup screen keeps flashing until the
desktop is loaded.

Rgds,

JS.