XDMCP on Windows 95

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:31:00 GMT 2002

>J S wrote:
> > Sorry I didn't realise what ls_netdev was before. I will try it tomorrow
> > when I go back to work.
>
>Maybe this will bring some light to the problem.
>
> > Anything suspicious there?
>
>Only that the dll reports more accourate values than ls_netdev *g*
>
>bye
>     ago
>
>NP: Blutengel - Wonderland
>--
>  Alexander.Gottwald@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
>  http://www.gotti.org           ICQ: 126018723

Hi Alex,

Here's the output I got from ls_netdev, although what's confusing is I'm
using a token ring network connection, not ethernet as the output seems to
suggest:

$ ls_netdev-w95
ls_netdev $Id: ls_netdev.c,v 1.6 2002/11/10 16:14:32 ago Exp $
OS Version: Windows 9x 4.0 Build 67306684  B
Querying devices using ioctl
lo: family=TCP/IP (0) addr=127.0.0.1
eth0: family=TCP/IP (0) addr=0.0.0.0
ppp0: family=TCP/IP (0) addr=0.0.0.0
lo: metric=1 mtu=3924
eth0: metric=1 mtu=1500
ppp0: metric=1 mtu=1500
Querying devices using internal function
ifname: "0000"
driver: "NetTrans\0002"
IPAddress: "0.0.0.0", IPMask: "0.0.0.0"
AdapterName: ""