Rootless mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Dec 12 08:25:00 GMT 2002

David,

I have not released a test version because the version that Kensuke sent
me didn't work at all.  It just kept repeating the dragging of a window
if you ever moved one.  I sent a report to the list but he never
responded.  I didn't want to bug him about it for awhile in case he had
seen it... but it seems now that he never saw it.

I will release a test version once there are no obvious bugs.  I mean,
are we really going to benefit from 100 people saying ``multiwindow mode
doesn't work, it keeps doing foo''?  I don't think so :)

Harold