Connection Tool crashs Re: Host Chooser Program?

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 04:30:00 GMT 2002

>So sprach Vince Hoffman am 2002-11-29 um 14:48:49 -0000 :
> > I seem to remember post about something similar, try searching the
>archives
> > for 'connection tool'
>
>Thanks.  I found the file from www.thelinuxbeat.com, downloaded the
>setup file and installed it.  It works pretty well - however, it crashs,
>when you leave the "network" empty.
>
>Alexander Skwar
>--

Hi,

I also installed the cygwin connection tool but when I try to run it I get
the following error:

A required .DLL file, MSVBVM60.DLL was not found

I did a search on my PC but it couldn't find this DLL so it's not a PATH
problem. What OS are you using? I'm on Win 98.

Also I see from the source code that this is written in Visual Basic. (Never
mind) Anyway do you know how to compile the source code? Is there a free VB
compiler anyone knows of?

Thanks for any help.

JS