XDMCP on Windows 95

J S vervoom@hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:33:00 GMT 2002

Thanks,

I tried specifying the port but nothing happened (incidentally the port
number goes before the -query). I'm at a bit of a loss now as everyone on
this list says that they can run xdmcp on windows 95, but I can't. Yet I can
get it to run on win NT, 2000 and XP. The problem MUST then surely be
related to something on windows 95. What else can I try to debug this?

JS.