Xlib: connection to "a217447d.abc.com:0.0" refused by server

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Wed Dec 4 11:23:00 GMT 2002

Hmm... I think you might have to set DISPLAY before running ``xhost +''.
  That seems to be your problem.  Remember, xhost is an X Client, so it
has to know what display it is trying to set the security for.

Harold