Rootless mode

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@pilot.msu.edu
Fri Dec 6 07:10:00 GMT 2002

Kensuke,

The new patch is an architectual improvement.

However, when I run it, if I move a window it gets moved, then it jumps
back to its original position and retraces the move path that I took it
on, over and over again until I feel like I will throw up.  :)

I am not sure what is causing this problem, but obviously the queue of
messages is not being cleared and is instead being looped through
repeatedly.

My log file from this session is on the web:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/xwin/XWinrl.log.bz2 (33 KiB)

The unpacked log file is 800+ KiB.

Harold