Bug in startxwin.bat after installing with setup.exe in win98SE

Jehan nahor@bravobrava.com
Sat Jul 13 15:04:00 GMT 2002

Robert Collins wrote:
>>- Create a shortcut to the batch file in the start menu. That
>>would be
>>the best solution except that I don't know how to do it. Cygwin does
>>something like that for cygwin.bat but IIRC it has the cygwin path
>>hardcoded to "C:\cygwin" even if you installed cygwin in "t:\foo\bar".
>

> The cygwin bat file is created based on the output of mount, so it's
> always correct.

I'm not talking of the batch file, I have that figured out but about the
shortcut one gets in "Start | Cygwin". Doesn't this always point to
"c:\cygwin\cygwin.bat" even if cygwin.bat is actually in "t:\foo\bar"?

	Jehan