Bug in startxwin.bat after installing with setup.exe in win98SE

Jehan nahor@bravobrava.com
Sat Jul 13 16:05:00 GMT 2002

Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Kool, thanks! I missed that thread.

Harold, here is an updated install.sh that will ask the user if he wants
a shortcut on the desktop and in the Start menu. Again, this script
requires cygutils (for both u2d and mkshortcut now)

	Jehan