Bug in startxwin.bat after installing with setup.exe in win98SE

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sat Jul 13 17:23:00 GMT 2002

Better hold off on that patch, Nicholas -- it's opposite of the
direction Robert wants to go.  Setup should be , itself, as generic as
possible, and all actions driven by external data.

(granted, I haven't been reading this thread, so I might've missed
something...like discussion of the mkshortcut tool in cygutils...)

--Chuck