Updated: ghostscript-7.05-1 (test release)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jul 23 05:56:00 GMT 2002

What is going on here Mr. Jack Larsen?  We have had four posts of this
meesage to cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com.  Were you intending to post this to
cygwin-apps or somewhere else?

Have you put this in release/ or release/XFree86?  If it isn't in
release/XFree86 then you need to talk to cygwin-apps to get it approved.
  cygwin-xfree is only in charge of release/XFree86.

Harold