Use Tcp.h?

Harold Hunt huntharo@msu.edu
Thu Jul 4 15:23:00 GMT 2002

Nicholas,

> I just tried...  Not as complete as one would hope...  Nevermind about
> this... :-)

What did you find that was broken?  Were there build errors or did it just
not run?  See my message that I just sent.  I've done a build so far and saw
no problems related to removing -DNO_TCP_H.  I have to do a rebuild before I
can run test it though because I found some problems with the
Xserver/Imakefile patch that had to be fixed... I forgot to stop linking to
$(LAYER), which caused XWin.exe to fail in the link step because the layer
library is no longer being built.

I'll let you know the results of my build test later tonight or tomorrow,
after the fireworks.